Spectral Dynamics’ VXI Data Acquisition System (VIDAS) is a high bandwidth measurement system that pushes the limits of transducers and techniques.
VIDAS System Solution from The Advanced Research Products Group (ARPG™) of Spectral Dynamics offers VIDAS (VXI Data Acquisition System), high performance VXI hardware & software solutions. VIDAS combines dynamically scalable channel count versatility with features you need and critical performance for your testing demands.
Our products offer superior fidelity and excellent channel-to-channel phase match for the most accurate measurements in the industry.
ARPG VIDAS Systems incorporate VXI instrumentation with a fully integrated Win native software package called IMPAX-SD™.
It uses build-on-demand database technology to automatically manage and configure your testing environment for measurement, control, reporting and correlating data timing for high-speed and transient testing applications.
IMPAX-SD eliminates manual setup/calibration operations, gives lightning fast data display, and instant review. Real-time snapshot FIFOs allow DAS channel monitoring for reconfiguring your test on the fly.
|VXI Model VX2805C
|A complete integrated 8 channel data recording VXI module. Each channel includes a bridge signal conditioner, a low pass filter, a 16-bit 5.0M samples/sec/ch ADC, and 16M samples of PS-RAM storage per channel.|
|View Data Sheet (.pdf)|
|• 8 Channels Per Module
• Each Channel Includes:
Signal Conditioning, Filter, ADC and Memory
• 16-Bit Resolution
• High Dynamic Range
• Up to 5M Samples/s/ch
• Simultaneous Sampling
• Dual Ported Memory Access (2.5M S/s and below)
• 1k Snapshot Data FIFO for Each Channel
• 2.2MHz 3dB Bandwidth
• Buffered Analog Output for Each Channel
• Overload Detection for Each Channel
• Excellent Ch-to-Ch Phase Match
• Computer Controlled Calibration
• 16M Samples Storage per Channel
• Multi-Event Recording
• Digital Signal Processors
• Digital Filters, Flat Passband, Sharp Cutoff
• Internal and External Triggering
• Pre- and Post-Trigger Recording
• Gated Mode
• Dual Clock Rate Data Recording
• Constant Voltage Excitation
• SIPS Communication Port
• Fully Programmable
• Memory Battery Backup Capability
• Single Width, C-size, VXI Module
• Advanced Multi-Chassis Phase Clk & Triggering
• ECL Clock & Trigger Capabilities
• Supports Bandwidth Licensing (BWL)
Spectral Dynamics offers turnkey solutions, custom engineering, or system components and drivers, for build-your-own system solutions.